To apply for the position of
Program Coordinator at Hopeloft,
please read the full job description and
requirements below and email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line
"Hopeloft - Program Coordinator"
Program Coordinator - Community Promise Academy
Position Title: Program Coordinator - Community Promise Academy
Reports to: Hopeloft Management Team
Location: Salem, NJ / Bridgeton, NJ
Hopeloft is a nonprofit organization that invests in communities by working alongside people and projects who inspire change, advocate for social justice, and commit to meeting the immediate needs of local children and families. Our mission is to create opportunities for our communities to thrive, and replicate our model across the nation and around the globe.
For more information, please visit: www.hopeloft.com
The Program Coordinator oversees the Community Promise Academy at either the Salem location or Bridgeton location
through program implementation, general maintenance, safety, and youth wellbeing. This position works
to ensure the facility is functional and safe and youth and staff attendance is tracked. This position will
also be responsible for working with broader Hopeloft support staff to ensure accuracy and timeliness of
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Act as keyholder for the Salem/Bridgeton facilities ensuring access during after-school programs, Saturday Sessions, and Summer Academy to both staff and youth.
● Maintain supplies and food inventory utilized in the after-school program at the location.
● Assist the Academy Director in youth recruitment locally.
● Manage the Success Coach at either location and assist their responsibilities when needed.
● Ensure action plans are developed and progress is being made.
● Coordinate with Instructors around scheduling.
● Track youth attendance and staff timesheets.
● Assist with CASAS testing.
● Recruit and supervise program staff.
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with youth in an educational or counseling setting.
● Background check (State child abuse/neglect check, Federal background check, public domain
search, national criminal background check).
● Provide a copy of Driver’s license, DMV printout and copy of car insurance.
● Experience developing education and life skills curriculum preferred.
● Demonstrated leadership and management skills and skills in setting priorities that accurately
reflect relative importance of job responsibilities.
● Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with executive leaders, faculty, staff, student, caregivers
and community members.
● Ability to work with a diverse population including communicating with people from diverse culture
and ethnic backgrounds, socio-economic, educational levels. Also, effective in communication in
individual or large group settings, as well as from subordinate staff to senior and executive level
● Willingness to work weekends and evenings.
Salary: $50,000 annually
Please email all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Hopeloft - Program Coordinator" — thank you!