To apply for the position of
Success Coach at Hopeloft,
please read the full job description and
requirements below and email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line
"Hopeloft - Success Coach"
Success Coach - Community Promise Academy
Position Title: Success Coach - Community Promise Academy
Reports to: Hopeloft Management Team
Location: Salem, NJ / Bridgeton, NJ
Hopeloft is a nonprofit organization that invests in communities by working alongside people and projects who inspire change, advocate for social justice, and commit to meeting the immediate needs of local children and families. Our mission is to create opportunities for our communities to thrive, and replicate our model across the nation and around the globe.
For more information, please visit: www.hopeloft.com
As part of the Hopeloft team, the Success Coach provides mentorship and addresses basic needs based
on individual situations and action plans. Ideal candidates have a passion for learning and motivating
others to achieve towards personal growth and academic goals. Social maturity and ability to keep
personal matters confidential is required to build trust and rapport with scholars. The position will be in
person and based in surrounding areas of Bridgeton and Salem, NJ.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provides academic and program support through building rapport and maintaining an advocate/coaching relationship with assigned youth.
• Create individual action plans for each youth.
• Identify community resources for basic needs.
• Maintains contact on a weekly basis with students (via text, phone call, or email).
• Prepare a contact note for each meeting (phone call, email, etc.).
• Monthly written update on students’ progress and attendance.
• Identify potential barriers and intervene as necessary to ensure students success and inform Program Coordinator on any major issues.
• Assist in obtaining donations for events as needed/able.
• Assist with data collection and file maintenance.
• Take part in monthly Saturday Sessions and of Summer Academy.
• Maintain confidentiality and adhere to FERPA and HIPAA policy.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with youth in an educational or counseling setting.
• Background check (State child abuse/neglect check, Federal background check, public domain
search, national criminal background check).
• Provide a copy of Driver’s license, DMV printout and copy of car insurance.
Salary: $55,000 annually
Please email all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Hopeloft - Success Coach" — thank you!