To apply for the position of
Administrative Assistant at Hopeloft,
please read the full job description and
requirements below and email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line
"Hopeloft - Administrative Assistant"
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Hopeloft Management Team
Location: Salem, NJ / Bridgeton, NJ
Hopeloft is a nonprofit organization that invests in communities by working alongside people and projects who inspire change, advocate for social justice, and commit to meeting the immediate needs of local children and families. Our mission is to create opportunities for our communities to thrive, and replicate our model across the nation and around the globe.
For more information, please visit: www.hopeloft.com
The Administrative Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the Academy Director and
other senior staff. The Administrative Assistant will be comfortable working independently and as part of
the team. This position is a multi-tasking position which demands excellent organizational and time
management skills, as well as the ability to prioritize.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Academy Director and other assigned leadership staff.
• Ensure data and financial tracking.
• Ensure timely grant reporting completion.
• Manage partner communication.
• Assist with agenda preparation, meeting coordination, presentation coordination, and meeting minutes Community Promise Academy staff meetings.
• Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
• Set up and maintain office services systems to ensure office is properly functioning.
• Organize & order office supplies.
• Serve as primary contact for all office & facility vendors.
• Performs additional duties as assigned by directors.
• Previous experience as administrative support in an executive office setting or for a small business owner preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, be a self-starter and consistently communicate in a team environment.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
• Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or
Salary: $40,000 annually
Please email all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Hopeloft - Administrative Assistant" — thank you!