Community Clean Up: Bridgeton City Park & Cohansey River Water Front
Time & Location
About the event
We are looking for volunteers like you to help us clean up our community! Each month we will pick a few locations to focus on and share the impact online.
Due to social distancing and risk of over crowding, we are asking volunteers to clean up at a time that works best for you, either on the day we choose or a more convenient time for you during that week. The day we promote is the day we will personally be there picking up litter.
Things to remember:
- Practice social distancing. Safety is our number one priority.
- We suggest wearing gloves and be on the look out for random fishing hooks (i saw alot of fishing wire while I was there).
- Bringing only the amount of trash bags that you and/or family can carry out of the location. Bags will get heavy, so please consider where on the trail you will start collecting litter.
- Take before and after pictures of specific spot you clean.
- Take pictures of the bag or bags of trash that you collect.
- Take selfies or group shots as a family.
- Share your pictures on social media and tag us @hopeloft with hashtag #bridgetoncleanup and #hopeloftvolunteer
- Or send pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org with name of individuals who volunteered.
This helps us share the impact we are making as a whole!
Contact us at email@example.com to make suggestions of locations and/or ask questions about the volunteer opportunity.