Tue, Jul 21|
Bridgeton City Park
Community Clean Up: Bridgeton City Park & Cohansey River Water Front (1)
We are looking for volunteers like you to help us clean up our community! Each month we will pick a few locations to focus on and share the impact online. Sign up today!
Time & Location
Jul 21, 2020, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Bridgeton City Park, 25 Mayor Aitken Dr, Bridgeton, NJ 08302, USA
About the event
We are looking for volunteers like you to help us clean up our community! Each month we will pick a few locations to focus on and share the impact online.
Due to social distancing and risk of over crowding, we are asking volunteers to clean up at a time that works best for you, either on the day we choose or a more convenient time for you during that week. The day we promote is the day we will personally be there picking up litter.
Things to remember:
- Practice social distancing. Safety is our number one priority.
- We suggest wearing gloves and be on the look out for random fishing hooks (i saw alot of fishing wire while I was there).
- Bringing only the amount of trash bags that you and/or family can carry out of the location. Bags will get heavy, so please consider where on the trail you will start collecting litter.
- Take before and after pictures of specific spot you clean.
- Take pictures of the bag or bags of trash that you collect.
- Take selfies or group shots as a family.
- Share your pictures on social media and tag us @hopeloft with hashtag #bridgetoncleanup and #hopeloftvolunteer
- Or send pictures to email@example.com with name of individuals who volunteered.
This helps us share the impact we are making as a whole!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make suggestions of locations and/or ask questions about the volunteer opportunity.